OVERVIEW OF PROGRAM
The Northern Knights Football Club is part of AFL Victoria’s talented pathway program operating in the Northern Metropolitan region of Victoria. The Northern Knights field a team in both the boys and girls TAC Cup, a state-wide Under 18 football competition.
In addition to the TAC Cup squad, the club incorporates a Youth Academy program designed to assist in the development of footballers of 16 years of age, in preparation for TAC Cup football, as well as the Girls Academy.
Successful applicants will be required, but not limited to completing the following tasks:
• Provide administrative support to the Talent Manager
• Provide match day social media content (One Weekend Day)
• Maintain content of the Northern Knights Website
• Produce written, video and image content for the Northern Knights Social Media Platforms
• Assist in the production of PowerPoints Presentations for functions, fundraising events, etc.
• Assist in the production of the Northern Knights weekly newsletter
• Other duties as directed by the Talent Manager
TIMELINE & LOCATION
The placement students are required to be for one weekday and on one weekend day for our matches during the 2018 season.
During April to August, the U18 Squad trains on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at Preston City Oval and have TAC Cup games on weekends which students are required to be available for. These game times can vary from the morning to the afternoon, and students may be required to travel distances across the state.
All applicants can email their resume with a cover letter to email@example.com